For short courses, a tourist visa may be sufficient.

Longer courses such as the Accredited Gemologist (A.G.) Program may require an ED-Visa.

Generally, a foreign citizen who wishes to enter the Kingdom of Thailand is required to obtain a visa from a Royal Thai Embassy or a Royal Thai Consulate-General, contact details and locations of Royal Thai Embassies and Royal Thai Consulates-General are available at  

However, nationals of certain countries do not require a visa if they meet visa exemption requirements as follows:

  1. they are nationals of countries which are exempted from visa requirements when entering Thailand for tourism purposes. Such nationals will be permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period of not exceeding 30 days.
  2. they are nationals of countries which hold bilateral agreements with Thailand on the exemption of visa requirements. Click HERE to see all details
Re-Entry permits

Without first purchasing a re-entry permit, all long-term working, retirement, tourist or educational visas will be annulled upon exiting the country.

  • One Time Use Re-entry Visa = 1,000 Baht
  • Multiple Use Re-entry Visa = 3,800 Baht

For more informations, please CLICK


Students who require an Education Visa (ED-Visa) should make arrangements at least 3 month before the course begins.

Please note a non-refundable visa processing fee of $180 USD applies.

For more information about Thailand visas, please visit the Thai Immigration Bureau website.